Royston Car and Commercial Ltd offer a full range of services
We provide one of the best services for MOT tests at our Garage in Hayes. By using highly experienced staff and equipment you can be assured your car is in good hands to be inspected.
We offer a service that ensures Class 4 (Cars) and Class 7 (vans) can now be tested at our garage.
Contact us on 020 8589 9090 for more information on availability.
Vehicles in Britain are subject to an annual MOT test.
For vehicles that come within the MOT scheme, testing is mandatory every year after the vehicle is three years old.
For more information regarding the MOT test scheme visit the Direct.gov.uk website.
A small investment in routine servicing, plus a good inspection programme, results in a good return on that investment because of:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the car's coming years
- Peace of mind reducing the risk of breakdowns.
- Will reduce your costs for repairs in the future
- Less chance of accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy and keeps the vehicle to its maximum working order
Royston Car and Commercial Ltd have fully qualified and experienced staff that can supply and fit brakes for all makes and models at competitive prices.
It is essential for your car to have the brakes in their full working order this can range from disc brakes, disc pads, brake calipers and brake pipes.
Are your brakes in working order?
When your brakes have a problem, common signs include below:
If your car is exhibiting any of these signs, don't hesitate to Royston Car and Commercial Ltd Service Team as soon as possible to prevent further damage and cost to your pocket.
- Brake juddering when applied
- A grinding noise when brakes applied
- A high, hard brake pedal
- Rear wheels locking upon braking
- A squealing or grinding noise when braking
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent
- A general grinding noise when driving
You may not be aware that over 10% of air-con gas permeates from the air-con system every year.
This means that it may not work as well as it should. This service is not part of routine vehicle servicing so if your vehicle is more than 2 years old it's probably due for a recharge.